Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Gathering

Well, we had quite the busy weekend... The Egan clan came from the four corners to see my dad and it was a wonderful time! Jim and Christy were out from Colorado; Jenny came from Maryland; Brian and Sarah drove in from Tennessee; Tom, Tracy, Jake, Max, and Abby came in from up north; Steve and Vicki drove in from Rolling Meadows; Michelle, Al, Krista, Kevin and Marty and I were there of course, as well as the guest of honor, Mike, and my mom. Tracy was there as well, but unfortunatley Matt had to work and was missed... Patty and Harley and Mitch and Brit were snowed in up in Wisconsin and they were certainly missed as well.

We had good news to share as the latest chest x-ray showed no changes in my father's cancer, and that is the best Christmas present any of us will receive!!!

To all who came, thank you for such a lovely day! Please forward any pictures that were taken to my personal email so I can post them on the blog and facebook.

Love to all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Jody

1 comment:

Patty Shadof said...

Hey Jody,
Sounds like the party was a success. I saw some photos that Jeni had on her facebook. Can't wait to see more posted here. Harley and I were so bummed that we had to stay home and miss everything but the weather man had other plans for us. I don't think it stopped snowing that whole weekend. Harley was complaining about too much time spent with his tractor-go figure. I kept the fire stoked and worked on my scrapbooks. Hopefully when spring comes around we can all get together. Let's try to plan something, ok. We can come to Oregon for the day or whatever.
Love ya,
Patty & Harley